jaenelle

  • mistressvanilla1
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2005
      i have a question for every one jaenelle is from one of the short lived
      races but being witch will that not make her one of the long lives
      races because witch dreams made flesh comes once what do you think
    • Katherine Lazo
      Message 2 of 10 , May 19, 2005
        Nope. Just because she's Witch doesn't make her long-lived. In less than a hundred years, she's going to die and Daemon will spend the rest of his thousands of years mourning her... unless he chooses to follow her into the Darkness. Just my opinion, of course.

        Katherine

        "mistressvanilla1" wrote:
        i have a question for every one jaenelle is from one of the short lived
        races but being witch will that not make her one of the long lives
        races because witch dreams made flesh comes once what do you think

      • tracey deas
        Message 3 of 10 , May 19, 2005
          so say jaenelle dies in a hundred years yes daemon mourning her but if they have kids i think he will stay to take care of the blood line what do you think

          Katherine Lazo <casey_lazo@...> wrote:Nope. Just because she's Witch doesn't make her long-lived. In less than a hundred years, she's going to die and Daemon will spend the rest of his thousands of years mourning her... unless he chooses to follow her into the Darkness. Just my opinion, of course.

          Katherine

          "mistressvanilla1" wrote:
          i have a question for every one jaenelle is from one of the short lived
          races but being witch will that not make her one of the long lives
          races because witch dreams made flesh comes once what do you think

        • serena hanson
          Message 4 of 10 , May 20, 2005
            yeah that does makes sence... but she should beable to have kids... unless something else happens to her. Umm... Well ok umm... Also the Dea al Mon live to be over 100 but they aren't part of the long-lived races so...wouldn't Jeanelle live to be longer than 100?

            Kish <Kish_K@...> wrote:Nonny wrote:
            > On 5/20/05, RHYS R KUZMICH <rrk3349@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I wonder what sort of magical legacy Daemon and Jaenelle's kids would have.
            >> Jewel strength is a hereditary traits. Daemon's family history is the
            >>strongest in the Realms. What sort of traits would Jaenelle pass on?
            >

            > I would honestly wonder if Jaenelle is physically able to have
            > children after everything she's been through.

            I suspect her dream for her life included being able to have children
            with Daemon at some point--we know from Queen of the Darkness that
            Daemon would like children eventually.

          • Rhiannon Gidumal
            Message 5 of 10 , May 20, 2005
              I think your thinking of Surreal and how long she's lived. BUT she's aslo part Hayallian (forgive my spelling) one of the long lived races, because Kartane SaDiablo sired her, that would be why she has lived so long.

              serena hanson <serena_kolapop@...> wrote:yeah that does makes sence... but she should beable to have kids... unless something else happens to her. Umm... Well ok umm... Also the Dea al Mon live to be over 100 but they aren't part of the long-lived races so...wouldn't Jeanelle live to be longer than 100?

            • Katie aka Rosa the Get
              Message 6 of 10 , May 20, 2005
                Unless i'm hallucinating, in the first book, Daemon
                says something along the lines of 'Your mother's
                people live to be two hundred. With Hayllian blood,
                you can live to be two thousand.'

                So, longer lived than us, but not one of the
                long-lived races

                Morag
                =^..^=

                --- Rhiannon Gidumal <leiser_nachtjager@...>

                ---------------------------------

                http://au.movies.yahoo.com
              • taechick98@netscape.net
                Message 7 of 10 , May 21, 2005
                  Okay, 1st where did it say that? 2nd I personally think that either Jaenaelle can live as lonag as she/Anne wishes her to, or that when she does die Daemon will follow her.

                  -Michelle

                  >Katie aka Rosa the Get <i_live_the_dreame@...> wrote:

                  >Unless i'm hallucinating, in the first book, Daemon
                  >says something along the lines of 'Your mother's
                  >people live to be two hundred. With Hayllian blood,
                  >you can live to be two thousand.'
                  >
                  >So, longer lived than us, but not one of the
                  >long-lived races

                  Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

                  Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                • Katie aka Rosa the Get
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 21, 2005
                    Oops, i'm sorry, I was referring to Surreal in this
                    instance. I didn't mean to make it sound like this was
                    in reference to Jaenelle. It mentions it around where
                    we meet Surreal and it's talking about her life so
                    far. I'd give you page numbers, but I don't have my
                    copy of Daughter with me.

                    Morag
                    =^..^=

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 21, 2005
                      oh wow... i was talking about surreal... but it does make since with jeanelle...because they live to be about 200 but the long lived races alot older... so yeah...

                      Katie aka Rosa the Get <i_live_the_dreame@...> wrote:Oops, i'm sorry, I was referring to Surreal in this

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 24, 2005
                        He was saying that to Surreal.
                        Renee