Re: statement

  • Seridian L'Farna
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 1999
      I don't think I have. But did she have a Robin Hood story? If that was her, I started that, but never got any further.

      -Seri, and this is the 2nd Anne B. list she's gotten peeps talking about McKinley ;-)

      ---
      Who says a Drow can't be good?!

    • Seridian L'Farna
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 1999
        Hey, all you Robert Jordan/ online RPG (MUD) fans! Try this: chaos.mudd.net It's the best MUD I've ever played, based on R.J.'s books. I haven't played it myself for a while, though.

        -Seri

        ---
        Who says a Drow can't be good?!

      • Adenike Akitoye
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 1999
          Seridian L'Farna wrote:

          > From: "Seridian L'Farna" <seridian@...>
          >
          > I don't think I have. But did she have a Robin Hood story? If that was her, I started that, but never got any further.
          >
          > -Seri, and this is the 2nd Anne B. list she's gotten peeps talking about McKinley ;-)

          She did, but the Robin Hood one was not one of her better pieces.
          Nikki