Dreams made flesh book

  • serena
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hey, I don't have a job or any way to obtain money so does any one
      know how i would be able to get a copy of Dreams made flesh for less
      then $16 or for free?... they don't have it at the LB (which I
      hate 'cause they have no anne bishop books there). Any suggestion
      would be really helpful thanks!
    • DINAH
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2005
        Serena,
        If you would send me your address I can send it to you on Friday, March 1st. I have an extra copy that I dont mind letting you have.

        serena <serena_kolapop@...> wrote:

        Hey, I don't have a job or any way to obtain money so does any one
        know how i would be able to get a copy of Dreams made flesh for less
        then $16 or for free?... they don't have it at the LB (which I
        hate 'cause they have no anne bishop books there). Any suggestion
        would be really helpful thanks!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Dinah
      • serena hanson

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2005
            It's $10 on Amazon, under the "New and Used" but most copies there are
            actually new.

            You can get it for $11 direct from Amazon if you prefer to go that route as
            well.

            http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0451460138/qid=1112290614/sr=8
            -1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-6901987-9001668?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

            Jae

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
                that was scary... i got home yesterday and a copy of DMF was on the
                table with a note saying, Aly- Shut up I know you've been wanting
                the book so quit annoying mom about it!... my sister got me the
                book!!!!!!1... lol I'm now almost done... poor lucivar... he should
                have killed Roxie...
                --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, DINAH <sweetcocoanut@y...>
                wrote:
                > Np.
                >
                > serena hanson <serena_kolapop@y...> wrote:lol I would love
                that!!!... but I'm talking with my mother and she saw this message
                and said she would rather give me the $16 then have me give out my
                adress... but thank you any way!... ((My mom is never going to let
                me get that book!... And if i even let her near the trilogy she'd
                kill me saying its too mature for me...)) thnk you anyway

                > DINAH <sweetcocoanut@y...> wrote:Serena,
                > If you would send me your address I can send it to you on Friday,
                March 1st. I have an extra copy that I dont mind letting you have.

                > serena <serena_kolapop@y...> wrote:
                >
                > Hey, I don't have a job or any way to obtain money so does any one
                > know how i would be able to get a copy of Dreams made flesh for
                less
                > then $16 or for free?... they don't have it at the LB (which I
                > hate 'cause they have no anne bishop books there). Any suggestion
                > would be really helpful thanks!
                >

                > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.

              • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2005
                  What a nice sister you have! I remember those days, begging for a book... that is the one nice thing about being older, you can go get it yourself! BJ