RE: [ShadowRealms] Digest Number 1691

  • Heidi Lindner
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2005
      Laurell K Hamiltons Merry Gentry series doesn't have any pixies in it. Just Fae, Demi-Fae, goblins and various other dark creatures. No pixies though. I am reading them right now and anticipation the fourth books release on April 12th. Heidi

    • tarnished_unicorn69
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2005
        Yay my comp is back up!
        what is your definition of pixie?
        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Heidi Lindner" <kalikama1@e...>
        wrote: Laurell K Hamiltons Merry Gentry series doesn't have any
        pixies in it. ﷯Just﷯ Fae, Demi-Fae, goblins and various other dark
        creatures. No pixies though. I am reading them right now and
        anticipation the fourth books release on April 12th. Heidi
      • ja'von mccreary
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
          by my definition of pixies its looks like a tiny human
          with wings you know tinkerbellish which is what the
          demi-fae are in the Gentry series. As a matter of fact
          in "Heir" isn't there a Queen or something that has
          that desription or at least a tiny human if not with
          any wings.

          --- tarnished_unicorn69
          <tarnished_unicorn69@...> wrote:

          > Yay my comp is back up!
          > what is your definition of pixie?
          > --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Heidi Lindner"
          > <kalikama1@e...>
          > wrote: Laurell K Hamiltons Merry Gentry series
          > doesn't have any
          > pixies in it. ?Just? Fae, Demi-Fae,
          > goblins and various other dark
          > creatures. No pixies though. I am reading them
          > right now and
          > anticipation the fourth books release on April 12th.
          > Heidi

        • bj hunter
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
            In Dead Witch Walking, the pixie was 4 inches tall, and his wings
            changed colors with his moods. He could dust people with pixie dust
            from his wings for self defense, and where the dust would touch skin
            it would burn and leave a blister. BJ

            --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, ja'von mccreary <tyflyygirl@y...>
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
              demi-fae, pixie, aren't they the same general thing then?

              --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, ja'von mccreary <tyflyygirl@y...>
              wrote: by my definition of pixies its looks like a tiny human with