Re: Digest Number 98

  • Krystin Inquiring minds don't need to kn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
      Okay I have to comment now since I haven't for awhile. I read "it". (You
      should all know what it is) I thought that it was intressting. I like the
      play between Jaenelle and Lucivar espically after the run. heh.
      Krystin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
        Krystin said:

        > play between Jaenelle and Lucivar espically after the run. heh.

        <g> Me too

        Kandra
      • THORSSON@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 1999

          <<
          Krystin said:

          > play between Jaenelle and Lucivar espically after the run. heh.

          <g> Me too

          Kandra

          I thought they were playing during the run...

          thor
        • Robyn Quance
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 1999

            > "The Khaldharon Run" is now online and can be reached from the Previews
            > page at my website.
            >
            > Surprise!
            >
            > Anne

            Anne, thank you!! It's keeping me going for another little while -- I'll
            just have to go back and read it again a few times to keep me
            going!

            Betsy

            Already done and read three times!

            Robyn