Re: [ShadowRealms] BJT books into movies

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 2 6:40 PM
      How about Claire Danes for Jaenelle...she's described as: At 5'11" with light blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes...I would say that's perfect.

      "Life is not measured by the moments of breath you take but by the breath taking moments."

    • Brandon Darden
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 20, 2006
        thanks for the clear-up. I am still curious as to whether or not you were thinking about making the legend that Luthvian spoke of a reality.

        Andulvar

        Taesha Stevens <paganriot@...> wrote:

        yes, as i mentioned before... Andulvar, and Saetan were close friends. Saetan was married to Hekatah at the time, and the coniving bitch decided that she wanted to break up their friendship, so she seduced Andulvar, and got knocked up. then, she paraded her swollen belly in front of Saetan to make him jealous. Instead of getting pissed at Andulvar, Saetan divorced Hekatah. she then gave birth to Ravenar, who subsequently produced Prothvar. the confusion about Luthvian and the Yaslana family name is actually quite simple. after Hekatah gave birth to Ravenar, she crossed bloodlines (Hayllian with Eryian), so while all MALE eryian children were born with wings, there was an occasional FEMALE child born without wings, as a throwback to Hekatah. Luthvian, as little as she'd like to admit it, is almost a direct descendant of Hekatah. this also explains where Lucivar got the name Yaslana.

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

        - Everything has a price.