Re: [ShadowRealms] BJT books into movies

  • Jeff Savage
    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 2, 2005
      No The person to play Daemon has to be Karl Urban you may not know the
      name but he played Vaako in the Chronicles of Riddick.
      My Choice, well okay my wife and my choice for other actors for the
      principles.
      Saetan -- Gary Oldman http://imdb.com/name/nm0000198/
      Daemon -- Karl Urban http://imdb.com/name/nm0881631/
      Lucivar -- Ewan McGregor
      Jaenelle -- this one was tough... so there were a bunch who came close..
      among them..
      Kirsten Dunst ( http://imdb.com/name/nm0000379/ )
      Anna Paquin ( http://imdb.com/name/nm0001593/ )
      Elisha Cuthbert ( http://imdb.com/name/nm0193846/ )

      Cant remember who else we would have cast.. but that tends to be a
      favorite game when we have both read a book.

      Duncan

      momof2nastyboys@... wrote:

      > Hmmm... not pretty enough for me. I was thinking Johnny Depp. Now he
      > is pretty! BJ
      >
      > > I alredy picked out some songs and of course Brad Pitt would be
      > Daemon which is kinda weird cause Daemon has dark hair but
      > hey....that's what hair dye is for
      >

      > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rsp5ap/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705020227:HM/EXP=1109856855/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

    • Brandon Darden
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 20, 2006
        thanks for the clear-up. I am still curious as to whether or not you were thinking about making the legend that Luthvian spoke of a reality.

        Andulvar

        Taesha Stevens <paganriot@...> wrote:

        yes, as i mentioned before... Andulvar, and Saetan were close friends. Saetan was married to Hekatah at the time, and the coniving bitch decided that she wanted to break up their friendship, so she seduced Andulvar, and got knocked up. then, she paraded her swollen belly in front of Saetan to make him jealous. Instead of getting pissed at Andulvar, Saetan divorced Hekatah. she then gave birth to Ravenar, who subsequently produced Prothvar. the confusion about Luthvian and the Yaslana family name is actually quite simple. after Hekatah gave birth to Ravenar, she crossed bloodlines (Hayllian with Eryian), so while all MALE eryian children were born with wings, there was an occasional FEMALE child born without wings, as a throwback to Hekatah. Luthvian, as little as she'd like to admit it, is almost a direct descendant of Hekatah. this also explains where Lucivar got the name Yaslana.

        Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Science fiction and fantasy Writing a book report

        - Everything has a price.