Re: Digest Number 97

  • Betsy Richens
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999

      > "The Khaldharon Run" is now online and can be reached from the Previews
      > page at my website.
      >
      > Surprise!
      >
      > Anne

      Anne, thank you!! It's keeping me going for another little while -- I'll
      just have to go back and read it again a few times to keep me
      going!

      Betsy
    • Dianora2@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
        ShadowRealms@onelist.com writes:

        << yes, the list was mostly guys, but there were some girls as well... not to
        crazy about Barbara's books. Have you read any of the other Star Wars
        books? >>

        Some...I liked Kathy Tyers, hated Kevin Anderson, couldn't finish Tim Zahn
        b/c I was bored. <g> Courtship of Princess Leia I liked until I actually
        thought about it. <g> So....I guess of the ones I've read, the only ones I
        really liked where Hambly's and Tyers'. But there are a lot of them I
        haven't read, so who knows... :)

        --Dia, who thinks that for good SW action you can't beat the old Marvel
        comics or Brian Daley books. :D
      • Robyn Quance
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
          Robyn said:

          << I have always wondered why Daemon hadn't killed her as of yet. >>

          Because by the time he was strong enough to oppose her, she was able to hang
          Lucivar's well-being over his head--and he was also waiting for Witch. (See
          Daemon's first scene in Daughter.)

          Anne

          Oh yeah! I don't have my books to look up this stuff.... It all makes sense to me now!

          Robyn