I'm drawing a blank

  • elynsynoseternal
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
      I know Daemon was taken away when Saetan was denied paternity...but I
      can't for the life of me remember how or when Lucivar was taken
      away? Does anyone remember, or can you direct me to the pages in
      whichever book that describes it? I'm just having a brain fart today.
    • Melissa Gaul
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
        The story comes out in bits and pieces. Manny tells Damon part of it in
        Daughter when he confronts her about her father. Most of the rest of it
        comes out when Lucivar meets Saetan in Heir (near the end)

        Basically, Luthvian consipired with Prythain to hide Lucivar, because she
        chose to belive Saetan was only interested in Lucivar as a blood source -
        stories told her by Prythian. (Saetan and Luthvian had been having a
        tempestous relationship at this point - fighting over Lucivar's future)

        Prythian took Lucivar when Saetan went to claim paternity of Daemon from
        Dorthea's Hourglass coven. He lost them both the same day.

        -melissa

        on 2/2/05 9:58 AM, elynsynoseternal at elynsynos@... wrote:

        > I know Daemon was taken away when Saetan was denied paternity...but I
        > can't for the life of me remember how or when Lucivar was taken
        > away? Does anyone remember, or can you direct me to the pages in
        > whichever book that describes it? I'm just having a brain fart today.
        >

        > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vikki Hoeger
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
          Luthvian gave him to Prythian to keep him from Saetan, Prythian then handed him over to Dorothea...who gave him to Zultah to keep him from Daemon, resulting in the Pruul enslavement. *I think...*

        • ehack31
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
            > Dorthea's Hourglass coven. He lost them both the same day.
            >
            > -melissa

            Actually it says he lost them a day apart--I think

            Eta
          • Melissa Gaul
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
              The quote is "within a day"... Which could mean either. (Omnibus, page 643)

              -melissa