OT: Dreams Made Flesh Contest Update

  • Clarkesworld Books
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and reminder about the
      DREAMS MADE FLESH contest were running. We've just hit 19 entries and
      there are only 9 days left to enter.

      To enter, all you have to do is order a signed copy of DREAMS MADE
      FLESH from us and place "KANDRA MADE ME BUY IT" in the comments field
      of the shopping cart. A second opportunity to win is available if you
      email us a (real or imagined) story about Kandra.

      Further details are available at:
      http://www.clarkesworldbooks.com/bishop_contest.html

      Thanks!

      -Neil
    • Clarkesworld Books
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
        Hello!

        You are all probably wondering who won the free signed copy of DREAMS
        MADE FLESH. Well, I had Kandra pick a number the other day and I
        matched it up to my contest entries folder to pick:

        KIMBERLY BISHOP

        Congratulations Kimberly!

        To those who entered or ordered from us:
        After speaking with the publisher today, they claim that they are
        still shipping the initial orders and we should have ours on Monday.
        (I'm one very disgruntled bookseller right now. How can it take three
        weeks to ship one book?) They will then be mailed to Anne for signing
        and start shipping immediately on their return. If you are impatient,
        you can request a signed bookplate instead and I'll send your book
        next week.

        Either way, it looks like DREAMS MADE FLESH will be the top selling
        book for the week it arrives in stock at our store. Congrats Anne!

        -Neil

        Clarkesworld Books
        http://www.clarkesworldbooks.com
      • Kim - MainStreet
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
          YEA! Thank you!

          Kimberly

        • DEBBIE HIRSCH
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
            Congratulations Kimberly!!!!

            I ordered my signed copy from Clarks Books and can't wait to receive it. I have re-read BJT in preparation for Dreams Made Flesh, I can't wait to find out what Anne has done with all these wonderful characters.

            Debby

            Kim - MainStreet <kim@...> wrote:
            YEA! Thank you!

            Kimberly

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Kim Vaz
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
              Congradulations Kimberly!!
              I'm re-reading BJT in preparation for the DMF aswell. I can't wait
              for the continuation of Queen.
              ----Kim
              --
              'Tis the time's plague when madmen lead the blind"
            • Katie aka Rosa the Get
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 29, 2004
                My local, Galaxy, says they're not getting DMF in
                until mid-February.

                Please say it isn't true!

                Morag
                =^..^=

                =====
                Will Danaher- "So the IRA's in this, too?"
                Dermot Fahy- ""If it were, Red Will Danaher, not a scorched stone of this fine house would be left standing."
                Michaleen Flynn- "A beautiful sentiment!"

                -Victor McLaglen, Ken Curtis, Barry Fitzgerald in 'The Quiet Man'

                http://au.movies.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
                  Congratulations, Kimberly. :)

                  Anne