The Price ***SPOILERS***

  • Soli J
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      I can't recall if the story has been talked about and I just ignored it or not, but I got my copy of Powers of Detection early this week, and last night sat down to read The Price.

      Interesting story there, and the implications of it, hoo boy. The idea that women might still exist who think like Dorothea and Hekatah but weren't actually influenced by them could surely lead to some very trying times for the Realms.

      Also, *squee!* I'm not so worried about the Daemon-Jaenelle story in DMF, if in this one they are on their honeymoon, Jaenelle is well enough to do her illusions, AND I really want to know what happened in Amdarh to bring out a dance with the Sadist!

      I think I am sated until January now.

      Soli, unashamed of being 30 and reading all this.
      and I apologize for the run on sentences. Normally my grammar is much better.

      I don't believe in destroying GOOD mysteries or adding to BAD reputations.
      -Jhonn Balance, 1962-2004