Re: [ShadowRealms] new publishing format?

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Anne wrote:
      << This is my first hardcover, yes. The only book scheduled to come out
      before
      that is Dreams Made Flesh, which is being published as a trade paperback. >>

      Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that you're getting a hardcover :) From
      my limited book-buying experience, it seems that hardcovers tend to get more
      display space and publicity, which is always good! Only downside for me is
      that the higher cover price will make it a bit more difficult to make the
      purchases :(

      Bernice