Hubble and Time Ocular

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      We've witnessed some of the extraordinary photos
      transmitted from Hubble, the magnificent telescope
      that orbits the Earth, and we try to come to terms with
      just how many millions of years have passed since
      those images actually occured in 'real time.'

      Many of the stars and clusters of nebula and distant
      galaxies have long ago turned out their massive lights
      and died. Yet the images we see, from this great distance,
      will still be very real, and very 'present time' to us
      for millions of years yet to come.

      Time Ocular, ( http://TimeOcular.com ) is the story of a
      multitude of Hubbles built millions of years ago by ancient
      civilizations from distant worlds. It describes what would
      happen if a receiver from these Hubbles were to be discovered
      here on Earth, and how it would be possible to view anything
      that ever happened on this planet.
      How all of the unknown could be solved.
    • Rob Fanney
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
        Hmmm.

        -R

        Joseph <sitepal@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Rob Fanney
        Writer
        www.luthielssong.com
        mithorden@...

      • Rob Fanney
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
          Just picked up the Black Jewels Trilogy from Barnes and Nobel and started re-reading these. I read them about 3-4 years ago when they first came out. But I'd honestly forgotten how excellent they are.

          Beautiful.

          What amazes me is how fast these came out in succession.

          Daughter of the Blood 98'
          Heir to the Shadows 99'
          Queen of the Darkness 00'

          One four hundred page book per year, that's quite something.

          Hey! Thanks to everyone for getting me back into these!

          Best

          Rob

          Rob Fanney <mithorden@...> wrote:
          Hmmm.

          -R

          Joseph <sitepal@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Kim Vaz
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
            > Hey! Thanks to everyone for getting me back into these!

            Oh, you're welcoem Rob, you're welcome

            --
            "So I'm credited with a book I didn't write, that's about sex although
            it isn't, and is being used by a rebellion that has yet to rebel."