OT:newbee

  • Jessie True
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
      im a newbee here but a long time Anne Bishop fan. My favorite books are the
      Black Jewels trilogy but i cant find a way to put down anything that she has
      written. other awesome books that i absolutely adore are the Kushei's
      Legacyl series by Jacqueline Carey and anything written by Anne Rice. and
      thats pritti much me

      Cenire Ikua

    • Kim Vaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
        > im a newbee here
        Welcome Cenire !

        -Kim
        --
        "So I'm credited with a book I didn't write, that's about sex although
        it isn't, and is being used by a rebellion that has yet to rebel."