Re: [ShadowRealms] OT: Win a signed copy of Dreams Made Flesh

  • Ariel VanSaandt
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2004
      > Just to make things a bit more interesting... email
      > me an amusing Kandra
      > story (real or imaginary) and you'll get a second
      > chance to win.

      I don't think I've been this amused by an e-mail since
      the Darwin Awards!

      =====
      ~Ariel

      "We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves."
      -Dream of the Endless

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2004
        > I don't think I've been this amused by an e-mail since
        > the Darwin Awards!

        laugh! And because Ariel is a moderator, naturally she
        has no stories to share. Right, Ariel?? ;)

        K.
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2004
          > The "Kandra Made Me Buy It" Contest***

          Ya know, for those of you who belong to both lists, feel free to
          forward the contest message over there. They don't have to
          know who I am or anything as long as they put in the comment field
          on the preorder that Kandra made me buy it.

          Also let others know...after all, who wouldn't want an opportunity
          to win _Dreams Made Flesh_ that's *signed*? Plus they'll see that
          Neil offers the book at a lower rate than Amazon and flat-rate
          shipping...no matter how many books you buy the shipping
          will be $2.50 (media mail). He also has a great used book section :)

          Kandra, back to work on the upcoming Saetan excerpt :)

          I'm sure Anne heard that, right??

          ::takes a sip of soda, props feet up and starts watching TV:: ;)

          K.
        • Angela West
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
            Just to make things a bit more interesting... email me an amusing Kandra
            story (real or imaginary) and you'll get a second chance to win.

            So, Kandra, care to let us know anything to make our stories more ... interesting? :)

            Angela
          • Dawn
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
              Gossip, it makes the world go 'round. So 'fess up, give us the gravy
              so's we can do this up right. <G>

              --
              ::live and well from the hallowed halls and padded walls of Reader's Anonymous::
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
                Angela wrote:

                > So, Kandra, care to let us know anything to make our stories more ...
                interesting? :)

                You know me, Angela....singularly uninteresting <g>.

                K.
              • Ronda L Christoph
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
                  > So, Kandra, care to let us know anything to make our stories more ...
                  interesting? :)

                  You know me, Angela....singularly uninteresting <g>.

                  K.

                  DON'T DO THAT....

                  I was taking a drink of water.......

                  Now I hafta clean my computer screen..........

                • S
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
                    --- Ronda L Christoph <rondachristoph@...> wrote:

                    > > So, Kandra, care to let us know anything to make our stories more
                    > interesting? :)
                    >
                    > You know me, Angela....singularly uninteresting <g>.
                    >
                    > K.

                    Except for her extra thumb....
                    And the time she spent a year standing on one foot in Tibet...

                    No offense Kandra, I was just looking for a way to bust into
                    conversation.

                    Sorry folks, I am slap-happy tired.