Re: Finding Anne

  • tarnished_unicorn69
    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 31, 2004
      <<<Honestly have to say it's the first book of this nature I've read,
      and after the first three pages, I nearly tossed it. Decided the
      entire book couldn't be about rats eating men's balls... and decided
      to push ahead. Jae >>>

      Honestly I would have to say that scene is what caught my attention
      and made me want to read Anne's books because I am so tired of the
      sugarcoated fairytales that passed for the romance,fantasy tales at
      the time,so I would have to say I am glad Anne decided to write about
      the darker side of these genres and I like her house of gaian set but
      unfortunately the trilogy leaves me feeling like it is unfinished so
      I shall hope that Anne decides to return to that world some day and
      on the BJT books hopefully she writes more there after the upcoming
      books come out.
      Message 60 of 60 , May 30, 2007
        > Hey Kandra...Indeed just found the Nightwalker series in the bookstore and
        > read them both in about two days. They're fun and great but they remind me
        > WAY too much of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series which I really
        > enjoy.

        Thanks, Josie! I definitely won't get them then as I do have J.R. Ward's
        series :)

        K.