Date for DMF

  • illinha
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      When's Dreams made flesh coming out in bookstores in australia?
      i was wondering and going to be embarrased if it is already out
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        In a message dated 8/31/2004 9:29:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        nh4_no3@... writes:

        > When's Dreams made flesh coming out in bookstores in australia?
        > i was wondering and going to be embarrased if it is already out

        No decision has been made at this time about whether there will be an
        Australian edition of Dreams, but there are a few independent bookstores Down Under
        that carry the US editions of my books, and they should have a few copies of
        Dreams sometime in January.