Re: [ShadowRealms] books

  • Lauryn
    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 1, 2004
      "The speculation is caused mostly by the complete
      and total emasculation of every strong male that
      might be able to smack Anita bass ackwards in
      later books when she gets too big for her
      britches."

      *falls over laughing* Oh that is so true....He's
      in Obsidian Butterfly a LITTLE, and I mean
      little, lol. You can never really have him
      completely out of a book for two reasons. 1. HE
      IS JEAN-CLAUDE. 2. Anita and JC are bound for all
      eternity now it seems by the marks. XD

      Yay for The Witches of Eileanan!
      One thing you'll get used to is the almost Gaelic
      'accent' of writing. Ken=know, ye=you,
      bluid=blood, greetin=crying, etc. You get the
      hang of it quick enough.

      If you are thinking about the Merry Gentry
      series...then be warned, SEX! lol It seems that
      LKH needed an outlet to write all those steamy
      stories that she's been building up. Along with
      the sex is good plot lines as well though, so
      don't be fooled.

      Lauryn

      =====
      I do what my Rice Krispies tell me to!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 60 of 60 , May 30, 2007
        > Hey Kandra...Indeed just found the Nightwalker series in the bookstore and
        > read them both in about two days. They're fun and great but they remind me
        > WAY too much of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series which I really
        > enjoy.

        Thanks, Josie! I definitely won't get them then as I do have J.R. Ward's
        series :)

        K.