OT: Please help

  • Kristin Thacker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      I cleared posting this with Kandra :).

      Please forward and/or copy this email to everyone that you can. I am
      trying to send my husband, Daniel, to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
      Medicaid and Insurance will not pay for it, and it is very expensive.
      He is only 23 years old, and I want to give him all the help I can.

      Please go to this site and read more about our story and how you can
      help. Even if it's only an item. Every little bit helps.

      http://www.fundfordanielthacker.bravehost.com

      Thank you all for your time,

      --
      Kristin Thacker