RE: [ShadowRealms] Digest Number 1452

  • Miaka Yukki
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      rofl, i definately have to disgree with you there, if you skim read or just
      ignore her huge ass love affair with talking about those damn houses then
      yes the story is origional and engaging, if some one told me i had to read
      every page upon pain of death i would just tell them to kill me lol.
      I really enjoyed the first one though, but as the story progressed it was
      way way more forced to keep reading it, by the end (which i must say in my
      opinion is SUCH a stupid ending for that series) i grabbed all three books
      and promtly gave them a new home with my best friend never to be brought
      back into my abode lol

      > >It is a huge read! Mine was falling apart when I finished it, and it
      > >took me 4 months! What is it, like 1300 pages? Very engrossing,
      > >going through 13 generations of witches! That book is nothing short
      > >of a masterpiece imho! BJ

      MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*
    • bj hunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Miaka Yukki"
        <tasuki_chan@h...> wrote:
        > rofl, i definately have to disgree with you there, if you skim
        read or just
        > ignore her huge ass love affair with talking about those damn
        houses then
        > yes the story is origional and engaging, if some one told me i had
        to read
        > every page upon pain of death i would just tell them to kill me
        lol.

        Blasphemy! Yes, the first one was the best, and the third one left a
        lot to be desired, but the true ending is in Blood Canticle from
        what I heard. (havent read it yet) As for her love affair with her
        house, no wonder... I would love to have that house. It is for sale
        you know! BJ
      • bj hunter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole M. Verhaaf"
          <nmverhaaf@h...> wrote:
          > Wow!!!
          > 4 months to finish a book is crazy!!!

          Well, I have two little boys and watch my 2 nephews, so I have a lot
          of interruptions! If I was left alone, I could finish a normal
          length book in a few days, but that is not going to happen anytime
          soon especially since kindergarten is out. BJ
        • Miaka Yukki
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
            Yes i did know that, but just because she loves it doesnt mean i need to
            hear about it for 200 pages lol

            MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee´┐Ż Security : 2 months
            FREE*