Re: [ShadowRealms] general stuff

  • emma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      hi kandra,

      just to let you know this mailbox is shutting down in the next few days, i would just leave the list and rejoin with a new mail but i can't remember what adress i joined with or my password!

      sorry about any inconvienience
      emma

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        emma wrote:

        > just to let you know this mailbox is shutting down in the next few days, i
        would just leave
        >the list and rejoin with a new mail but i can't remember what adress i
        joined with or my password!

        Don't worry about it, emma. Send to me, offlist, your new email address.
        I'll then just send you an invite to the list, ok? :)

        K.