RE: [ShadowRealms] question..well a few questions...

  • Jaeneva
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      I always thought the corner was where she had her box of oddments... or the
      gems that "grateful parents" gave her, and her other assorted treasures.
      It's not something she'd be able to show any of her family after all...

      Jae

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        The impression I got was bat wings given that they're membranous and they
        can stretch.

        Katherine

        "There's nothing so satisfying as a nice big kaboom, know what I mean? Gives
        you a real sense of emotional closure."
        -- Sean McCloud, in Behind Closed Doors by Shannon McKenna

        "Katherine Tanya Rose" <ktrose68@...> wrote:
        >explained.And,Eyrien wings?are they bat like or dragonfly like or
        >fariy like?or are they like the wings from disney's gargoyles?just
        >things that were driving me crazy.
      • Rinoa