Re: [ShadowRealms] question..well a few questions...

  • Rinoa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
      To my understanding Eyrian wings are like bat/dragon wings. I was wondering also what was in her wardrobe.....

      Katherine Tanya Rose <ktrose68@...> wrote:in the daughter of the blood,daemon is searching jaenelle's room and
      in her wardrobe and in the back corner he found something that was
      nothing.....what was that all about it never really was
      explained.And,Eyrien wings?are they bat like or dragonfly like or
      fariy like?or are they like the wings from disney's gargoyles?just
      things that were driving me crazy.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      "I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." Frank Lloyd Wright

      "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
      I promise."
      ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

      " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

    • Jaeneva
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 4:28 AM
        I always thought the corner was where she had her box of oddments... or the
        gems that "grateful parents" gave her, and her other assorted treasures.
        It's not something she'd be able to show any of her family after all...

        Jae

        _____

[...]

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Katherine Lazo
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 8:31 AM
          The impression I got was bat wings given that they're membranous and they
          can stretch.

          Katherine

          "There's nothing so satisfying as a nice big kaboom, know what I mean? Gives
          you a real sense of emotional closure."
          -- Sean McCloud, in Behind Closed Doors by Shannon McKenna