Re: [ShadowRealms] new Blood book

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      In a message dated 04-04-01 16:44:46 EST, Angela wrote:

      << There's new books out on The Blood?!!! I need titles and where there going
      to be released!>>

      Actually, there's one book and a Surreal story coming out. The book is DREAMS
      MADE FLESH, a collection of four new stories about the Black Jewels
      characters. That's coming out January 2005. Then there's a Surreal story coming out in
      the anthology POWERS OF DETECTION (if I've misremembered, check the News page
      on my website for the exact title). That's coming out Spring 2005. Don't think
      it has an actual pub date yet.

      Anne
    • Angela Knotts
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        Thank You, Anne!!!
        Your so awesome!
        :-)

        In a message dated 04-04-01 16:44:46 EST, Angela wrote:

        << There's new books out on The Blood?!!! I need titles and where there
        going
        to be released!>>

        Actually, there's one book and a Surreal story coming out. The book is
        DREAMS
        MADE FLESH, a collection of four new stories about the Black Jewels
        characters. That's coming out January 2005. Then there's a Surreal story
        coming out in
        the anthology POWERS OF DETECTION (if I've misremembered, check the News
        page
        on my website for the exact title). That's coming out Spring 2005. Don't
        think
        it has an actual pub date yet.

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links