Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: I'm doin' a project!

  • Rinoa
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 1, 2004
      I hope we get to see more of her personality in the up coming story :)

      Rowan222@... wrote:Exactly. in a sense we weren't really supposed to know her like we knew the
      other characters.
      Renee

      In a message dated 3/30/2004 10:38:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Kaeleer@... writes:
      In a message dated 04-03-30 21:35:12 EST, Lauren wrote:

      << We know Jaenelle's story, but we don't know her.

      Exactly. :) Because the story is really about Daemon and Saetan and Lucivar
      and the impact the existence of this one person has on their lives.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      "I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." Frank Lloyd Wright

      "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
      I promise."
      ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

      " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 2, 2004
        i hope so too. i liked her as a character in BJT,heres hoping.
        Renee