Re: [ShadowRealms] (unknown)

  • Ariel VanSaandt
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31, 2004
      --- Kim Vaz <kim_the_knavish_sprite@...>
      wrote:
      > Aww! thank you for the wonderfull welcome!

      Your welcome!

      > btw you have such a pretty name!
      > -kim

      Aww...::insert blush here::...thanks!

      =====
      ~Ariel

      "We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves."
      -Dream of the Endless

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 15, 2004
        In a message dated 04-08-14 23:13:09 EDT, Lyndi wrote:

        << feel free to tell me when the next one comes out >>

        I don't think there's a pub date set for it yet because Lynn hasn't finished
        writing it. :)