Re: [ShadowRealms] New poll for ShadowRealms

  • Rowan222@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 3, 2004
      I liked the Pern books by Anne McCaffery, and her series that started with
      the Rowan. i have that series.
      Renee

      In a message dated 3/2/2004 9:06:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      myrrhibis@... writes:
      The only problem w/ this "essential" list, is that many ppl have shared
      authors they like, but not "faves" - for me, anything Pern by Anne McCaffery
      or anything by MZB or anything by CJ Cherryh (but the Rimrunner series)
      would be essential - but neither is quite like A. Bishop or J. Carey...I
      personally would prefer seeing a Recommended list.

      Sabrina

    • Lisy F.
      Message 55 of 55 , Jun 6, 2007
        <<<snip>>>>

        > I'm not sure who exactly made this poll, but thanks
        > for doing it! Looks great. I'm eager to see the
        > results.
        >
        > -Dawn

        <<<snip>>>>

        I'm not sure either but thanks for doing so. :)

        On another note, congratulations Anne on getting on
        the Locus bestseller list!

        ttyl,
        Lisa :)

        Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca