Hi Everybody.

  • rainstorm2475
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi!

      My name is Crystal. I just became a member of this group over the
      weekend. The reason I joined is because no one I meet can understand
      my passion for reading or for scribbling down any ideas I have. I'd
      really like it if someone could tell me what exactly is going on
      right now. Does this group pick a book and then read it to discuss
      later? Or does everyone just suggest books they read before. I'm
      really excited about talking to people that love to read as much as I
      do. I just need to know the dynamics of this particular group to get
      started. I can't wait to talk to everyone!
      Hope to hear from everyone soon,

      Crystal