Re: OT: online shopping

  • tarnished_unicorn69
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 4, 2004
      thank you from me too ,that's nice to know about.One of my teens is
      going out to visit with his grandma for a month and this might help.
    • Rowan222@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
        Thanks! i was just wondering.:-)
        Renee

        In a message dated 2/4/2004 5:03:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        tasuki_chan@... writes:
        Well ya Briarwood would have killed him if Jaenelle hadnt obliterated all
        the twisted blood first ;p

      • Rowan222@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
          Thank you! i went back and re read that part. i cant believe i forgot about
          that.
          Renee

          In a message dated 2/4/2004 5:42:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          jaenelle_13@... writes:
          Kartane's end was described in Queen. Titian and Surreal executed him and
          retreived his blood for Jaenelle's web.

          Bernice

        • Rowan222@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
            Yes indeed they certainly did didnt they..
            Renee-thinks he deserved it.

            In a message dated 2/5/2004 1:00:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            Daisy_16_smile@... writes:

            No... Surreal and Titan took care of him -grins-