Re: [ShadowRealms] Sick/ Concerning Kartane

  • Valerie W.
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 4, 2004
      --- Rowan222@... wrote:
      > What ever happened to Kartane? Should i assume that what happened to
      > the
      > other men involved with Briarwood happened to him?

      No... Surreal and Titan took care of him -grins-

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • tarnished_unicorn69
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 4, 2004
        thank you from me too ,that's nice to know about.One of my teens is
        going out to visit with his grandma for a month and this might help.
      • Rowan222@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
          Thanks! i was just wondering.:-)
          Renee

          In a message dated 2/4/2004 5:03:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          tasuki_chan@... writes:
          Well ya Briarwood would have killed him if Jaenelle hadnt obliterated all
          the twisted blood first ;p

        • Rowan222@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
            Thank you! i went back and re read that part. i cant believe i forgot about
            that.
            Renee

            In a message dated 2/4/2004 5:42:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            jaenelle_13@... writes:
            Kartane's end was described in Queen. Titian and Surreal executed him and
            retreived his blood for Jaenelle's web.

            Bernice

          • Rowan222@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 5, 2004
              Yes indeed they certainly did didnt they..
              Renee-thinks he deserved it.