Welcome to all new members

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to extend my welcome also to those who've joined the list in the last week or so. If you haven't done so, please feel free to introduce yourself and jump right in :)

      Kandra

    • ferntree285@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi All,
        Seems like a good time to unlurk & way hi :)
        My name is Beth, love to read & particularly
        admire Anne Bishop's books. Look forward to belong to this
        community & reading the various opinions & insights.
        Take care all,
        Beth

        "It's alright...it's alright...it's alright,
        She moves in mysterious ways.
        It's alright...it's alright...it's alright,
        We move through miracle days."
        - Mysterious Ways U2