Jaenelle's Jewels

  • natyanayaki
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hi All,
      I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this question has been asked 5
      trillion times, but I am really curious of this, at the end of "Queen
      of Darkness" after all who have been tainted by Hektah and Dorothea
      are destroyed, does Jaenelle lose all of her Jewel strength, or does
      she only lose the strength of the Black?
      Thank You,
      Neena
    • christie jones
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
        It's called Twightlights Dawn

        "the Last time We Mixed Politics and Religion Someone Got Burned at the Stake!"

      • Crystal Dolphin
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
          Greetings

          No Jaenelle's strength in a new one, a once of thing, that is a special gem
          given from Lorn. It is darker and deeper than even the black. Unfortunately my
          books are on loan to a friend and I can not recall off the top of my head the
          name of the gem, but it is the one that Lorn gives when the memories are being
          collected to anchor Jaenelle in the Realms rather than loose her totally.

          Regards

          Crystal Dolphin

          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
            Wasnt it said to have hints of the other jewels in it as well?
            Renee

          • Crystal Dolphin
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
              Thank you Christie
              "the Last time We Mixed Politics and Religion Someone Got Burned at the
              Stake!"

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • christie jones
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
                no problem lolol i've gone thru about six sets of the books,either they came up missing or fell apart from reading, i'm waiting for my bookstore to get the omnibus,so that i can retire the originals to the collector shelf in my personal library

                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
                  I know by now that I must be annoying the muffin out of all of you by
                  now, but if her new jewel is stronger than the black, why can't she
                  be Queen of Ebon Askavi??? Thank you for the info though :).
                  Neena
                  --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, christie jones
                  <can1can2001@y...> wrote:
                  > no problem lolol i've gone thru about six sets of the books,either
                  they came up missing or fell apart from reading, i'm waiting for my
                  bookstore to get the omnibus,so that i can retire the originals to
                  the collector shelf in my personal library

                  > "the Last time We Mixed Politics and Religion Someone Got Burned at
                  the Stake!"

                • Crystal Dolphin
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
                    She could be if she wanted to be, however she only became Queen reluctantly to
                    protect the Kindred from wholesale slaughter. Now that she has done wanted she
                    needed to do she has relinquished her crown and the duties that go with that.
                    Also don't forget that outside of the Kindred, her coven and her family no one
                    knows that she has survived.

                    I really don't think that she wants that, she just wants to settle down with
                    Daemon and maybe have a family in the future. That is my personal opinion and
                    Anne may shoot it out of the water at any time.

                    Regards

                    Crystal Dolphin
                    <can1can2001@y...> wrote:
                    > no problem lolol i've gone thru about six sets of the books,either
                    they came up missing or fell apart from reading, i'm waiting for my
                    bookstore to get the omnibus,so that i can retire the originals to
                    the collector shelf in my personal library

                    > "the Last time We Mixed Politics and Religion Someone Got Burned at
                    the Stake!"

                  • Valerie W.
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004

                      > I really don't think that she wants that, she just wants to settle
                      > down with
                      > Daemon and maybe have a family in the future. That is my personal
                      > opinion and
                      > Anne may shoot it out of the water at any time.

                      That's the good thing about these new books... one of the stories is
                      about Jaenelle and Daemon's life together after the third book.

                      -Val

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
                        Interesting speculation. The true nature of Twilight's Dawn is one of the
                        things revealed in Daemon & Jaenelle's story. <g>

                        Anne
                      • Ronda L Christoph
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 16, 2004
                          Interesting speculation. The true nature of Twilight's Dawn is one of the
                          things revealed in Daemon & Jaenelle's story. <g>

                          Anne

                          You are such a tease. You know we have to wait about 11 months for this
                          story.........

                          Ronda....

                        • Rinoa
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                            And thank Goddess for that!! I had so many speculations about it, but I wanted to hear what actually happens.

                            "Valerie W." wrote:">Daisy_16_smile@...> wrote:

                            That's the good thing about these new books... one of the stories is
                            about Jaenelle and Daemon's life together after the third book.

                            -Val

                            "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
                            I promise."
                            ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

                            " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

                          • Deamon SaDiablo
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                              Actually, the Twilights Dawn can't go deeper than Black and Ebony! When the jewel was described it hadn't yet picked its rank, but said that there was scarcely any Black within it....Meaning the chances it would be set as Black or higher was slim.... I think... I'm sorry if that didn't make sense. My friend and I pondered it for a while and then we went to the official sight and the question was right there... go to Anne's main sight to figure it out... Caio.

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                Woohoo. i cant wait to read the new books.
                                Renee

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                  Now i'm really excited for this story. I joined up just in time i think.
                                  Renee

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                    In a message dated 1/17/2004 6:22:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                    Rowan222@... writes:

                                    > Woohoo. i cant wait to read the new books.

                                    Just to avoid confusion here, it's one book. Four stories in one book. :)

                                  • Rowan222@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                      Thats pretty cool. I still have yet to read the Fae series though, trying to
                                      find the first book. i'm a fantatic that way.
                                      Thanks for the info.
                                      Renee

                                      In a message dated 1/17/2004 6:36:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                      Kaeleer@... writes:
                                      Just to avoid confusion here, it's one book. Four stories in one book. :)

                                    • comanch2
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                        and the name is????

                                        > In a message dated 1/17/2004 6:22:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                        > Rowan222@... writes:
                                        >
                                        > > Woohoo. i cant wait to read the new books.
                                        > >

                                        > Just to avoid confusion here, it's one book. Four stories in one book. :)

                                        > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
                                        >

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                      • Valerie W.
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                          > Just to avoid confusion here, it's one book. Four stories in one
                                          > book. :)

                                          Yeah.. that's what I meant... the new stories.. not the new books...
                                          sorry.

                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                            In a message dated 1/17/2004 7:31:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                            comanch2@... writes:

                                            > and the name is????

                                            The working title for the collection is KAELEER'S HEART, which is the same
                                            name as Daemon & Jaenelle's story. That may change by the time the book goes
                                            into production.

                                          • comanch2
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                              Can't wait. I only get about 1 in 4 of these messages. That's why I'm
                                              always behind or uninformed. 350 bounces from Roadrunner to Yahoo last
                                              week. AARRRGGGG.
                                              Thanks.
                                              > In a message dated 1/17/2004 7:31:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                              > comanch2@... writes:
                                              >
                                              > > and the name is????
                                              > >
                                              > The working title for the collection is KAELEER'S HEART, which is the same
                                              > name as Daemon & Jaenelle's story. That may change by the time the book
                                              goes
                                              > into production.

                                              > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
                                              >
                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                            • Ariel VanSaandt
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Jan 17, 2004
                                                --- natyanayaki <natyanayaki@...> wrote:
                                                > Hi All,
                                                > I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this question has
                                                > been asked 5
                                                > trillion times....>

                                                Welcome Neena!

                                                Even though I know there are bound to be numerous
                                                answers to this one out there already, seeing as how
                                                it is Saturday night and your message is dated Friday
                                                ::wink::, I'll throw my two cents in anyway.

                                                I got the impression from the end of Queen that
                                                Jaenelle received a *new* jewel that was specifically
                                                for her and that had never appeared before or would
                                                again and that it combined the strengths of all the
                                                other Jewels and in doing so, became something
                                                entirely different.

                                                Wow...that was a really long run-on sentence. I hope
                                                it makes sense outside my head!

                                                =====
                                                ~Ariel

                                                "We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves."
                                                -Dream of the Endless

                                              • natyanayaki
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jan 18, 2004
                                                  LOL, I got answers, thank you to everyone who has helped :).
                                                  Neena :)
                                                  --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Ariel VanSaandt
                                                  <avansaandt@y...> wrote:

                                                  > --- natyanayaki <natyanayaki@y...> wrote:
                                                  > > Hi All,
                                                  > > I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this question has
                                                  > > been asked 5
                                                  > > trillion times....>
                                                  > >

                                                  > Welcome Neena!
                                                  >
                                                  > Even though I know there are bound to be numerous
                                                  > answers to this one out there already, seeing as how
                                                  > it is Saturday night and your message is dated Friday
                                                  > ::wink::, I'll throw my two cents in anyway.
                                                  >
                                                  > I got the impression from the end of Queen that
                                                  > Jaenelle received a *new* jewel that was specifically
                                                  > for her and that had never appeared before or would
                                                  > again and that it combined the strengths of all the
                                                  > other Jewels and in doing so, became something
                                                  > entirely different.
                                                  >
                                                  > Wow...that was a really long run-on sentence. I hope
                                                  > it makes sense outside my head!
                                                  >

                                                  > =====
                                                  > ~Ariel
                                                  >
                                                  > "We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we
                                                  would not be ourselves."
                                                  > -Dream of the Endless

                                                • natyanayaki
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Jan 18, 2004
                                                    If you can't find it in the book stores, perhaps you'll find it on
                                                    amazon.com boarders.com or barnesandnobles.com - or any other online
                                                    shop where books are offered.
                                                    Good luck,
                                                    Neena

                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Jan 19, 2004
                                                      In a message dated 04-01-18 23:27:10 EST, Neena wrote:

                                                      << If you can't find it in the book stores, perhaps you'll find it on
                                                      amazon.com boarders.com or barnesandnobles.co >>

                                                      You can also ask your local bookstore to order a copy for you.

                                                      Anne
                                                    • Rowan222@aol.com
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Jan 19, 2004
                                                        My name? my names Renee. sorry i havent had time to introduce myself!
                                                        Renee

                                                        In a message dated 1/17/2004 7:31:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                                        comanch2@... writes:
                                                        and the name is????

                                                      • Rowan222@aol.com
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jan 19, 2004
                                                          Thanks. i am going to look there.:-)
                                                          Renee

                                                          In a message dated 1/18/2004 11:27:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                                          natyanayaki@... writes:
                                                          If you can't find it in the book stores, perhaps you'll find it on
                                                          amazon.com boarders.com or barnesandnobles.com - or any other online
                                                          shop where books are offered.
                                                          Good luck,
                                                          Neena

                                                        • Gloria Cheung
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Jan 20, 2004
                                                            when is the new book for janelle daemon etc. coming out cuz i went to BAM to look for new AB books but couldn't find any black jewls ones .
                                                            thankx

                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Jan 20, 2004
                                                              --- Gloria Cheung <nottooangelic1@...> wrote:
                                                              > when is the new book for janelle daemon etc. coming out

                                                              Not for quite awhile.

                                                            • Bernice .
                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Jan 20, 2004
                                                                Gloria Cheung wrote:
                                                                <<when is the new book for janelle daemon etc. coming out cuz i went to BAM
                                                                to look for new AB books but couldn't find any black jewls ones . >>

                                                                There hasn't been a publishing date released yet. I believe Anne was
                                                                predicting near the end of 2004 or beginning of 2005. I could be wrong
                                                                though...

                                                                Bernice