RE: [ShadowRealms] The Sun Sword

  • Miaka Yukki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      Ok guys/gals, for all of you that have read any of the sun sword books by
      Michelle West the sixth and final book is out, and its absolutely fantastic!
      Upon the completion of this series it definately is now in a tie with BJT.
      They are both just crazily good.
      If you guys love a truely well written series which you can pretty much pick
      and choose who to adore and who to hate these books are for you!
      There are about 20 main characters, and you follow them throughout it all
      and this includes the "evil" people as well. I cant give enough praise for
      this series, it truely has it all.

    • bj hunter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
        I went to her site and the books look really good. I am going to try
        them. BJ

        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Miaka Yukki" <tasuki_chan@h...>