Re: [ShadowRealms] OT: FUN DIP!!

  • emma
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
      gonads is a one off those words that is rather british i always think, but i do know there are gonad drums, which used to be drums that blokes held near their nuts and played!! thus getting the name (the drums not the nuts. ummm well now i think i've confused everyone)

    • Erin
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
        I think that it shall be my new song..

        Oh yeah.. That website? My comp is acting weird and wouldnt let me load it up.. but thank you for it.. I just have to convince the comp it's a perfectly safe place to go...

        ~Aradia~

        It's clear that,for you, what or who I am is more important that that I am.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
          It should be... I've been to it plenty of times.. just not any time
          recently.

          --- Erin <TreeElf_14@...> wrote:

          > I think that it shall be my new song..
          >
          > Oh yeah.. That website? My comp is acting weird and wouldnt let me
          > load it up.. but thank you for it.. I just have to convince the comp
          > it's a perfectly safe place to go...
          >
          > ~Aradia~
          >

          > It's clear that,for you, what or who I am is more important that that
          > I am.

        • Valerie W.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
            I just checked the site... lmao.. it's fine... and that site will
            answer your question as to what gonads are.... lmao... it's so funny

            -val

          • Erin
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
              OMG........ *falls over laughing* I must now share that with everyone I know.. It's so funny!! And it helped me with a couple words I was unsure about.. heheheheh.. HELLO PEOPLE! IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH GO TO THAT WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not if youre like.. 12.. so.. uh.. YEAH!! The video really IS funny!!

              It's clear that,for you, what or who I am is more important that that I am.