[ShadowRealms] Newest Blood stories

  • Angela West
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      Is there a tentative date out for the book with the short stories of the Blood?

      Angela
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
        In a message dated 04-01-01 03:31:12 EST, Angela wrote:

        << Is there a tentative date out for the book with the short stories of the
        Blood? >>

        Pub dates aren't usually set until the ms is turned in. Hopefully I'll know
        this month when it's scheduled. Based on past experience (I've had the same
        deadline for the past couple of books), I'd say around the end of 2004.

        Anne
      • Rinoa
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 6, 2004
          Oh good! My friend and I were just wondering that. I don't think we could wait that long. Oh! and review time for the Invisable Ring.

          *************SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********************

          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          ^

          oK. It was great!! It was just as good as the BJT. I really liked the part where Jared was talking to Daemon (I keep on wanting to call him Damien for so reason....???) and when Jared asks Daemon who he loves... and then Daemon responds with she hasn't been born yet. AAAA+++++ :) Keep them coming Anne I just got my friend hooked on them and she wants more!! lol

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 10, 2004
            In a message dated 04-01-06 21:27:06 EST:

            << review time for the Invisable Ring. >>

            Glad you enjoyed it. I liked that scene between Jared and Daemon, too.

            Anne
          • Rinoa
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 10, 2004
              Do you think there could be plans for other Blood stories? Not just from the familiar characters but others too? and of course the ones we love :D

              Kaeleer@... wrote:In a message dated 04-01-06 21:27:06 EST:

              << review time for the Invisable Ring. >>

              Glad you enjoyed it. I liked that scene between Jared and Daemon, too.

              "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
              I promise."
              ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

              " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 10, 2004
                In a message dated 04-01-10 13:17:24 EST:

                << Do you think there could be plans for other Blood stories? Not just from
                the familiar characters but others too? and of course the ones we love :D >>

                I don't know. There's still potential for new stories, but right now I'm
                already contracted for two other books, so that's what I have to focus on.

                Anne
              • Valerie W.
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 10, 2004
                  > I don't know. There's still potential for new stories,

                  Anne, I'm most excited about this new world that you're coming up with.
                  I believe that it's going to be well worth the wait.

                  -Val

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 11, 2004
                    Went book shopping this evening. There were three copies of the trilogy
                    and 3 copies each of each separate book.

                    Milwaukee, WI

                    Ronda

                  • Rinoa

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 11, 2004
                        There were three copies of the
                        > trilogy
                        > and 3 copies each of each separate book.

                        Were there three copies of Daughter of the Blood, too?

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 11, 2004
                          YEP I was nappily surprised!!