Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: try intro again..

  • Poeticgrrl
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 7, 2003
      Very cool. i am heading to the mall later today so i will look for those
      books. Im excited at the idea of a new series!
      Stephanie

    • Poetic Dragon
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
        > My program is Digital Arts &
        > Media though. Uber goodness for all those aspiring web designers and
        > videographers.

        There is a major for that, actually. Its called Graphic Communication. Its offered
        at anumber of colleges, and Cal Poly SLO is renowned for it.

        -- Claire, a proud GCOM major

        > Sumi masen for not posting sooner, said college decided to overwhelm
        > me all of a sudden. As to your question.... like WAY back in the
        > posts I really don't have a major. My program is Digital Arts &
        > Media though. Uber goodness for all those aspiring web designers and
        > videographers.
        >
        > And Stephanie, about your emails, it's prolly just Yahoo. It was
        > giving me the same problems a while back so I just stopped trying to
        > email my posts... Bah... Yahoo is terrible for things like that.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!

      • Nuitari

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
            I know you can major in it, but this particular program doesn't have
            a major. It kinda get you involved in everything all at once. Like
            right now I'm taking audio production, video production, photography
            and graphic designs. It's kinda hard to explain I guess. I've never
            been good at explaining myself, hence the reasons for my inadaquate
            and mistake ridden response. Muah ha?
          • Valerie W.
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
              These books are about the fae and witches. Hope you
              > can get them soon. BJ

              And according to me, they're the better of the two trilogies.

              Val

              http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
            • Angel093067@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
                The program sounds like a self-directed degree program. Is that a close
                description of your major? ;o)

                ~Beej