Re: try intro again..

  • bj hunter
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 7, 2003
      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Raonaid Siofra"
      <ilythiiri_mlaen@y...> wrote:
      I'm
      > hoping, actually have my fingers crossed, that I can get House of
      > Gaian this Saturday.

      Rachel, you havent read the first two in the series yet? BJ
    • Poeticgrrl
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 7, 2003
        Very cool. i am heading to the mall later today so i will look for those
        books. Im excited at the idea of a new series!
        Stephanie

      • Poetic Dragon
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
          > My program is Digital Arts &
          > Media though. Uber goodness for all those aspiring web designers and
          > videographers.

          There is a major for that, actually. Its called Graphic Communication. Its offered
          at anumber of colleges, and Cal Poly SLO is renowned for it.

          -- Claire, a proud GCOM major

          > Sumi masen for not posting sooner, said college decided to overwhelm
          > me all of a sudden. As to your question.... like WAY back in the
          > posts I really don't have a major. My program is Digital Arts &
          > Media though. Uber goodness for all those aspiring web designers and
          > videographers.
          >
          > And Stephanie, about your emails, it's prolly just Yahoo. It was
          > giving me the same problems a while back so I just stopped trying to
          > email my posts... Bah... Yahoo is terrible for things like that.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!

        • Nuitari

            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
              I know you can major in it, but this particular program doesn't have
              a major. It kinda get you involved in everything all at once. Like
              right now I'm taking audio production, video production, photography
              and graphic designs. It's kinda hard to explain I guess. I've never
              been good at explaining myself, hence the reasons for my inadaquate
              and mistake ridden response. Muah ha?
            • Valerie W.
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
                These books are about the fae and witches. Hope you
                > can get them soon. BJ

                And according to me, they're the better of the two trilogies.

                Val

                http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
              • Angel093067@aol.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
                  The program sounds like a self-directed degree program. Is that a close
                  description of your major? ;o)

                  ~Beej