[ShadowRealms] preordering

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
      Got a note from my editor that the Black Jewels omnibus is printed. Which
      means it should start shipping out of the warehouses soon. So if you're planning
      to get a copy, now is a good time to call your favorite bookstore and place an
      order to be sure they hold one for you.

      Anne
    • Alex Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
        woohoo! cant wait
        ok, now i remember someone saying that either amazon or b&n had the omnibus
        for a price that wouldnt break my bank...high schoolers have *no*
        budget...does anyone remember which .com that was, and how much the book
        cost there? Thanks lots
        ::jumps for joy!::

        alex
        where life goes, i follow

        Got a note from my editor that the Black Jewels omnibus is printed. Which
        means it should start shipping out of the warehouses soon. So if you're
        planning
        to get a copy, now is a good time to call your favorite bookstore and place
        an
        order to be sure they hold one for you.

        Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      • Alex Berkowitz

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
            Can't wait to get my hands on that one!

            Kaeleer@... wrote:
            Got a note from my editor that the Black Jewels omnibus is printed. Which
            means it should start shipping out of the warehouses soon. So if you're planning
            to get a copy, now is a good time to call your favorite bookstore and place an
            order to be sure they hold one for you.

            "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
            I promise."
            ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

            " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
              At Amazon, it's $12.60 plus s&h and Barnes and Noble is selling it for $16.20
              plus s&h.

              ~Beej

              In a message dated 11/1/2003 1:29:36 PM Central Standard Time,
              darkdancer88@... writes:
              woohoo! cant wait
              ok, now i remember someone saying that either amazon or b&n had the omnibus
              for a price that wouldnt break my bank...high schoolers have *no*
              budget...does anyone remember which .com that was, and how much the book
              cost there? Thanks lots
              ::jumps for joy!::

              alex
              where life goes, i follow

            • bj hunter
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
                --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Berkowitz"
                <darkdancer88@h...> wrote:
                ...high schoolers have *no*
                > budget...>
                > alex

                Dont worry Alex, just about everyone else has *no* budget right along
                with you! Unless you win the lottery, I dont think that will ever
                change. Life is expensive! I am ordering from Amazon, just because
                it is a few dollars cheaper. BJ
              • DaecivarSadiYasl@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
                  Thank You!!! I will now go off and do that. ^_^
                • Alex Berkowitz
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
                    Thanks so much BJ, cant wait to go order it now...:)

                    alex
                    where life goes, i follow

                    darkdancer88@... writes:
                    woohoo! cant wait
                    ok, now i remember someone saying that either amazon or b&n had the omnibus
                    for a price that wouldnt break my bank...high schoolers have *no*
                    budget...does anyone remember which .com that was, and how much the book
                    cost there? Thanks lots
                    ::jumps for joy!::

                    alex
                    where life goes, i follow

                    Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed
                    Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
                    https://broadband.msn.com
                  • R Self
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003

                      > Dont worry Alex, just about everyone else has *no* budget right along
                      > with you! Unless you win the lottery, I dont think that will ever
                      > change. Life is expensive! I am ordering from Amazon, just because
                      > it is a few dollars cheaper. BJ

                      Amen to that! Amazon is the way to go. Plus, if you order a couple books (or
                      3 paperbacks basically) you can get it to the $25 mark and get free
                      shipping. Another great reason I like them.

                      -Becka
                    • Poeticgrrl
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 2, 2003
                        ---