8741Re: Dragons

  • bj hunter
    Jul 3 8:04 AM
      Ariel, I dont know anything about Reign of Fire. I quit reading the
      Kate Forsyth books for now until I get all 6. I like to read a series
      all together, and if I dont like this series, I will just sell them
      back to the used bookstore where I got them. I get the authors books
      I know I will like from Borders or Barnes and Noble, but I get the
      ones I havent heard of from the used bookstore in case they are
      lousy. BJ
      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Ariel VanSaandt
      <avansaandt@y...> wrote:

      > --- bj hunter <bbhunter25@h...> wrote:
      > > I just dont
      > > like the thought of dragons flying around and
      > > burning people up is
      > > all.
      >
      > I'm guessing, but you probably didn't think much of
      > Reign Of Fire then, huh? Me neither...post-apocalyptic
      > anything has no appeal to me, but to screw up a
      > perfectly good dragon fantasy by making it a
      > post-apocalyptic dragon fantasy....bleah. I want those
      > two hours of my life back.
      >
      > -Ariel

      > http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic