17709Re: [ShadowRealms] Why we read fantasy...

  • Elizabeth Schechter
    Jul 3, 2011
      I love Jacqueline. ;-) She's truly a nice person on top of being a great
      writer.

      And if you ever want to confuse yourself hopelessly, try reading the
      Black Jewels series while writing for a Night Court role-playing game.
      (I kept having creepage -- things that were stylistically appropriate
      for Black Jewels kept showing up in my Night Court posts...)

      --
      Elizabeth Schechter
      http://ladysmith.livejournal.com/

      You are the people.