      From: Kimera Stormryder <kimerastorm@...>
      Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] bookplate offer (and some happy news)
      To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 10:01 AM

      Thank you for offering bookplates again this year ^_^.

      As always the books are perfectly timed.  This year its giving me lots of wonderful reading material for those days when I am stuck on bedrest.

      Yes you read that right folks.  The hubby monster and I are looking forward to welcoming a bundle of joy in mid to late august.  (Yes I wanted to share the news with all of you.)  That's birthright red, right?

      ~Kimera Stormryder

      Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.