17547Re: [ShadowRealms] bookplate offer

  • Denese Peebles
    Feb 4, 2011
      Can I send one e-mail to request a book plate for two different people?

      Someone bought me Twilight's Dawn for a Christmas gift. I would like to
      request a bookplate for me and her. I thought it would be a good return
      surprise.

      My information is:
      Denese R. Peebles
      611 West 10th Street
      Metropolis, IL 62960

      Her information is:
      Morgan Carr
      1661 Dornbush
      Brookport, IL 62910

      If I need to send two different e-mails to request these, please let me
      know. Thanks.

      *D*
      The best time to laugh in life
      is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles