      From: "Rinoa" <rinoa_of_rivendell@...>
      To: <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Jaenelle & Daemon

      That was what was so great about Tangled Webs. You got to see them in more
      everyday situations. There was a great protagonist and all, but it seemed
      more basic and a daily hazard of being such high ranking blood.
      One thing I really liked about the whole Blood Saga is that you never get
      inside Jaenelle's head. It would be interesting to see the story from her
      eyes, but you are always looking at her from someone's perspective... them
      trying to figure out the ever mysterious woman. Leaves alot to imagine what
      really goes on in her head.