      From: Brenda Bronson <wolfsbabe_84@...>
      Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Jaenelle & Daemon
      To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 1:09 AM

      I did love the part where Daemon prevents Surreal from skipping ahead in the
      book and giving Rainier something to do with Surreal while it's her
      moontime. (a way for him to take care of surreal while it's that time of
      the
      month.) I thought that was thoughtful of Daemon even though it annoyed
      Surreal at first :)