14802Re: OT: Introduction

  • diva_emilie
    Dec 1, 2006
      Well, I hope you get it because your just going to love it. I've
      also read Sebastien, I think you will like that one too. The sequel
      for that book, I hear, is Belladonna but I'm not sure whether that
      has been actually published yet. Let me know if you get the books
      and how you've enjoyed them!

      Diva.

      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Jim C. Hines" <jchines42@...>
      wrote:

      > Grin. I've added the trilogy to my Amazon wish list. No buying
      books for
      > myself until after Christmas, but most years I get at least a few
      bookstore
      > gift cards, in case my friends and family miss the wish list hint.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > -Jim

      Daemon's
      > > brother..heh..are really to DIE for!