14462Re: [ShadowRealms] Sebastian -from a newbie

  • Katie, Forsaken ST
    Aug 3, 2006
      Hey Shar,

      Welcome to the list!

      I liked Sebastian quite a lot. The cosmology of the
      world is very intriguing, and i'm looking forward to
      finding out more when Belladonna comes out next year.
      I also found that Ephemera became familiar more
      quickly than the universes of Anne's other works-
      there seems to be a much quicker pace to Sebastian,
      probably because there's only two books, but it
      doesn't feel rushed. Which is nice.

      As for content... loved it. Absolutely loved it. I
      cried at bits.

      *sighs happily*

      Morag
      =^..^=