14461Sebastian -from a newbie

  • A Z
    Aug 3, 2006
      I just started reading SEBASTIAN today. I got
      introduced to Ann Bishop's books just this last month.
      The nice lady who moderates this list introduced me to
      her books while chatting on another mailing list so i
      owe her big. I now spend my time plotting and
      scheming on how to get the rest without breaking my
      bank account with school starting soon. Fustrating,
      but i will prevail! I just borrowed SEBASTIAN from the
      library (one of those 14 day books as it is in great
      demand) and was wondering if anyone else has read it
      and their thoughts? I heard there was a sequel book
      coming out soon so I am very happy. :)

      Shar

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic