The Singapore Nightmare like mortgage bills that take decades to pay off, leaving no money for retirement, and other LIEgime-created horrors
A colleague of mine recently bought a HDB 5-Room flat in Punggol. The price is a cool $500k.
Imagine, you graduate from the University at the age of 25 and join the work force immediately upon graduation.
Under our present labour law, retirement age is 62 years. I shall give you a bonus of another 3 years, ie, retirement age raised to 65 years instead.
From age 25 till 65 years, you would have worked a total of 40 years (assuming no retrenchment).
Assuming you pay $1000/ per month from your CPF for your flat priced at $500K. After one year,the amount would be $12K. Ten years, would give you $120K.
For 40 years, it would be $480K (4 X $120K). In other at age 65 (Retirement), you still are in arrears of $20K for the HDB flat priced at $500K. Here,we have not mentioned the minimum CPF sum of $139K presently.
I would further like to add that this minimum CPF sum is not static. Each time when the PAP is return to power in each GE, the minimum CPF sum would also increase. By and large, this amount have been steady increased to a rate of $10K with each GE.
So, in short on your retirement day, 2 things would be waiting for you:
1) HDB Flat arrears of $20K and
2) Insufficient fund in your CPF account to meet the minimum sum
So, this is the Singapore Dream or Nightmare that is awaiting for most of us.
(1) How many of our fellow Singaporean is able to live up to 90 years of age or 100 years of age ?
(2) If yo retire at 62 years of age, how many more years you reckon you are able to live ?
(3) How many of us would be physically and mentally fit to work beyond the retirement age of 62 ?
(4) Last but not least, how many EMPLOYERS including the Government is WILLING to continue employing our Senior Workers without asking them to take too much a drastic cut from their last drawn pay ?
(5) So, PLEASE WAKE UP. In Singapore, YOU cannot afford to dream !
* Comment first appeared in: The unhappy young and their broken Singapore Dream-->>>>>>>>>> TO HELP ME, COMPLETE THESE STATEMENTS, THANKS: http://roberthorequestforstatements.blogspot.com/My wife, an accountant, then a manager in an MNC drawing a 5-figure salary before she retired, can confirm that I write the Truth in all these. <<<<<<<<<<RH: LKY LHL WKS ELECTION RIGGINGS EMAILED TO ALMOST ENTIRE GOVT:
ME ON VIDEO DESCRIBING lky lhl wks NUMEROUS ELECTION RIGGINGS + PoBoB and CCTV Ideas:
MY ACQUAINTANCE, MR DAVID DUCLOS, A FORMER POLICE INSPECTOR, AND HIS LAWYER FRIEND, EYEWITNESSED LEE KUAN YEW RIGGING THE 1997 CHENG SAN GRC ELECTION. READ MORE AT MY BLOG ENTITLED "I CAME, I SAW, I SOLVED IT" :http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/
MY ONLINE POLICE REPORT ON LKY LHL WKS CHEATING ELECTIONS:
a. MY SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF 16 JULY 2010:
http://i-came-i-saw-i-solved-it.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-sworn-affidavit-of-16-july-2010.htmlb. SWORN EXHIBIT IN SUPPORT OF AFFIDAVIT:c. SOME LEGAL PRINCIPLES ON WHICH I GROUND MY CASE:d. THE PATTERN OF CRIMINAL WRONGDOINGS THAT PROVES MY CASE;e. 3rd EMAIL TO UK PM FOR OBSTRUCTING, PERVERTING JUSTICE:LEE Kuan Yew, LEE Hsien Loong, Tony TAN, HO Ching corruptions and theft of billions:
"I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO, FOR REASONS TOO STUPID AND RIDICULOUS TO STATE."