The campaign to keep choice legal in Victoria Australia!

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi folks,
      The fight for women's reproductive rights is international. I encourage those that are able, to show your support for this struggle in Australia.

      Glenn Kirkindall
      Portland, Oregon
      USA

      Campaign for Women's Reproductive Rights invites you to join us on a special date!

      A special date where Choice meets Free Speech.

      Join us to keep all choices open to women. And join us for the longer campaign to keep choice legal in Victoria!

      Saturday, 28 January, 10.00 am
      Fertility Control Clinic
      118 Wellington Parade,
      East Melbourne, Australia