Radical Women Organizing Meeting

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 1:24 PM
      Dear friends,
      I encourage you to attend this invigorating meeting that Radical Women, FSP's sister organization, is hosting this Wednesday. With all the barbaric cuts waged on Oregon teachers, students and school staff, everyone has a stake in fighting to defend public education. And this is also a great opportunity to find out more about the upcoming Portland Slutwalk. I hope to see you there!

      In struggle,

      Jordana Sardo
      FSP Portland Organizer

      ****************************
      Wednesday, July 13, 7 pm
      Radical Women Organizing Meeting

      Topics include the provocatively titled Slut Walks, which protest how victims of sexual violence are often blamed for having brought on attacks. In addition, Radical Women's involvement in the Save Our Schools National March and mobilizing to defend education will be evaluated. Bring your ideas about what is needed to stand up for women's rights and public education.

      Bread and Roses Center
      6834 NE Glisan
      Portland, Oregon 97213
      USA

      (Bus line #19)
      A meal with a vegetarian option will be available for a $7.00 donation. For more information or to volunteer call 503-240-4462 or email rwpdx@....

      To donate to Radical Women please send to 6834 NE Glisan, Portland 97213.